Sunday, February 2, 2020

A Few Things In No Particular Order

"Where are your older posts?," asked someone who is thinking about producing a documentary about Sharon Gans. I started this blog on January 1, 2016. I've had tens of thousands of hits and hundreds of regular readers: current and former members of School, the curious, lawyers, publishers, winners, losers, movie people, and even several folks who left School after finding this blog. I decided to "revert to draft" the older posts because I wanted to. But I will be re-posting some of them shortly and will try to write more often. I've been busy with my book. Its coming out pretty darn good and Im doing the best I can.

"Are they coming after you?" asked a friend about the "fall-out" from the NY Post article. I have not heard a peep from Sharon or Robert and anyone. "She is a monster," posted a friend on Facebook. Nothing but support and love from friends and strangers. Tell me about what your friends say to you when you tell them about School.

I had dinner with 3 survivors. How wonderful to see these people living their lives happy, free and self-determined. The best part is spending time not working on each other. Its a kinship and bond that only survivors can understand.


Molly Dektar is the author of The Ash Family, about a young woman who joins and "an off-the-grid community headed by an enigmatic leader, [who] discovers that belonging comes with a deadly cost, in this lush and searing debut novel." Here's an  article called "A Cult Can Be You and Your Weird Charismatic Friend: How Cult Logic Appears in Businesses, Families, Political Movements, Friendships."



Finally, what do you think of this swim suit for me? Would it make my ass look big?




1 comment: